An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor based at our Southampton Harley-Davidson Dealership. You will be directly involved with the general public and the supply of our own workshops.
Key responsibilities are:
- stock control, issuing and ordering
- maintaining suitable stock levels of fast moving and seasonal stock
- serve retail, sales and workshop customers
- trace back orders and recommend suitable alternative items
- deliver an excellent customer experience
- light workshop duties such as booking customers for service work
- other duties include selling motorclothes, motorcycle accessory sales and workshop scheduling
- at least 2 years in a commercial automotive parts role
- a good level of technical knowledge to support accurate stock issuing
In return we are offering a competitive basic salary and bonus/commission scheme as well as on-going career development opportunities in a friendly dealership with great career prospects.
To be part of Southampton Harley-Davidson's success send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org